Open Staff Positions
We are on a journey toward being a church family that is intentionally ministering to and disciplining the next generation, in hopes of growing our congregation both spiritually and numerically. We have a full-time minister, part-time children’s minister, part-time youth minister, a volunteer administrative assistant, and an interim part-time worship leader. This position would require a minimum of 40 hours per week, but a flexible schedule is expected based on the activities scheduled during each week and weekend.
We are seeking a candidate who is able and called to lead people into a place of worship that engages all generations. While musical ability is a must, the gift of serving with humility and leading God’s people into genuine worship is also of the upmost importance.
Duties for this portion of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
• plan and lead Sunday Morning Worship, working with the Senior Minister to coordinate themes, etc.;
• oversee the tech team volunteers (audio, video, etc.);
• recruit and coordinate volunteers to help with worship on Sunday mornings;
• conduct a weekly team rehearsal; and
• attend the bi-weekly staff meeting.
If you are eligible for this position, please include this information with your resume.
2517 Browns Mill Rd
Johnson City, TN, 37604