The cost is only $55/player and includes a catered lunch. Prizes will be awarded for various accomplishments and you can also purchase some coupons to be used in the tournament to “help” your team. Additionally, hole sponsors are available for $300 and cart sponsors available for $100. All the money raised benefits the ministry efforts of East Tennessee Christian Home and Academy.
The event will feature a 1 p.m. shotgun start. This tournament is designed for participation by both men and women of all skill levels. Twosomes of all men, all women, all seniors or mixed teams are encouraged.
• Play will be a two-person select shot format.
• Play will be in two teams (four players) on all holes. When the number of players exceeds 72, an additional two to four players will be assigned first to the Par 5 holes and then to the other holes as needed.
• Play will be limited to the first 50 teams who register.
• Refreshments and a meal will be served during and after the tournament.
• Trophies and prizes will be awarded in four divisions — Men, Women, Senior and Mixed — with three places in each division. Senior is 68 years and older.
• First place team winners will be awarded a trophy and a visit to the Prize Table to select a prize of their choice. Second-place and third-place team winners will be given an opportunity to visit the Prize Table to select a prize with the second-place winners going after the first-place team winners. Third-place team winners will select last.
The tournament will once again be hosted at the beautiful Elizabethton Golf Course at 185 Buck VanHuss Road in Elizabethton, TN. From their website,
“Elizabethton Golf Course is the home of the annual East Tennessee Amateur Golf Tournament and the home course for 3 area High School Golf Teams and the Milligan College Golf Team. Although not particularly long at 6,339 yards, the course offers some very challenging putting surfaces along with a good mix of elevation shifts to offer all types of players a tough yet fun golf outing.”
Learn more about the tournament location by visiting: www.elizabethtongolf.com
To register a player, team, or inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please call (423) 542-4423 or download and print a registration form and mail it to: P.O. Box 1147, Elizabethton, TN 37644